14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

BULGARIA




BULGARIA
       
Bulgaria is located in the southeast part on the Balkan peninsula. It is bordered by Turkey and Greece to the south, Macedonia and Serbia to the west and Romania and the DenubeRiver to the north.


SLIVEN REGION


Sliven Region is one of the 28provinces in Bulgaria. The city of Sliven is located 300km east of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, 100km from Burgas, the country's largest commercial port, 130km from the border with Greece and 130km from the border with Turkey.

Sliven
       
Sliven is the eighth-largest city in Bulgaria and the administrative and industrial centre of Sliven Province and municipality. It is a relatively large town with 89,848 inhabitants, as of February 2011.
                    
High School of Economics "Professor Doctor Dimitar Tabakov"
                      
HISTORY OF OUR SCHOOL
     The idea of establishing a new school in the city of Sliven sprang up in 1947. Its aim was to prepare trained economists.
     This idea came into being in 1949 when the new Trade School was founded.
    During the first decades of its existence the school trained economists and business secretaries.
  The school became a centre of stenography and typewriting.


         
Dimitar Tabakov (1879-1948) was a famous mathematician and the pioneer of the Bulgarian geometry.In 1990 he was proclaimed a patron of the school. In 2009 Professional High School of Economics celebrated the anniversary of Dimitar Tabakov’s 130 birthday.


OUR PRESENT

Presently High School of Economics has 565 students. The educational in the school is carried out in collaboration with the local economic organizations, scientific and cultural institutions both Bulgarian and European. The students are highly motivated to succeed in the future
   



Perspectives:
 Training in fourth degree of professional qualification
Opportunities for qualification and re-qualification of adults under Lifelong Learning Programme
Expanding the collaboration with business organizations in view of establishing practical experience
Development of training companies and enterprises

       Professional Training
        5 classes; speciality Banking
        6 classes; speciality Operative Accounting
        5 classes; speciality Economic Informatics
        3 classes; speciality Economics and management

 Professional Training

1 classes; speciality Customs and Tax Service
1 classes; speciality Customs and Tax Administration
1 classes; speciality Business Administration
1 classes; speciality Marketing Research

Available Equipment
    At present there are 13 classrooms, 3 computer studies and 1 library. The rooms are modern and renewed equipped with multimedia to facilitate the teaching process and support the students to develop their skills. The school library overflows with economic books, teaching materials and novels.
    Our students can easily find the necessary information

Achievements
       High School of Economics has become a centre of theBulgarian stenography, typewriting and fast typing. The first fast writing council was foundedin1952.
       Due to the hard work of Ivan Zhechev and Georgi Rusevthe school won 17 national and international awards

Third place in a National Accounting Contest in 2009.
First place in a National Contest“The Best Business Idea”, 2012.
Second place in a National Contest organized by “Accounting+”magazine for students in high schools.
Our students annually win scholar ships from foundation“Burov”for students from professional high schools
Sport Achievements
The sport achievements are inseparable part of the school history. Many trophies, cups and medals are won by the students during the years



Symbols and Tradition
The distinguishing symbol of the school –the uniforms, were adopted in 2009 when the school developed a project„Rituals in School Life“ byMinistry of Education, Youth and Science. Uniforms became a tradition–symbol of our unification and identity.


Traditions
Every year the school organizes Maths nights when the students have the opportunity to compete with students from other schools


Partnerships
The school has been enjoying a successful partnership with many institutions, banks and organizations, which highly motivates the students and gives them the required practical experience.

The students collaborate successfully with local businesses and which gives them an opportunity to practice their profession.

Projects
High School of Economics has been successfully implementing many project activities due to the school’s participation in National and European Projects.





USPEH
Project “Uspeh” is a project of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Science.
Its main aim is to motivate the students to participate actively in free time activities and make the school life worth while.       


OUR STUDENTS

          My name is Darina and I’m seventeen years old.  I’m from Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria, but I live in Sliven, Bulgaria. My family is one of the greatest things I have in my life – they are always there for me. My mother is an English teacher and my father is an engineer. I like to spend my time with them. My friends are cool and are always there for me either we’re having fun or helping each other. In my free time I dance hip hop and street dances, I like reading book and listening to music or going out with my friends. My favourite kind of music is hip hop, rock and dubstep.

           
        My name is Nikol and I'm 15 years old. My hobbies are dancing, singing, acting and writing poems. Presently I am a mojourette. I danced  folk dances in the past as a cheerleader. Music helps me to express my feelings, problems, or just have fun. I have a little sister who also dances, but she prefers sport. My mother works as a chef and she has got green eyes and dark hair. My father works also as a chef and he has got blue eyes and brown hair. Now I study economics at High School of Economics and in future I think to develop in this direction. Music can unite people from many different nations. For this reason I want to travel outside Bulgaria to meet other people and get to know their culture. Music is a part of my life and I’m happy about this fact


        My name is Silvena. I’m 15 years old. I’m from Sliven, Bulgaria. I study in Professional High School of Economics in Sliven. My mother’s name is Mariana. She works as a system operator in the Police. My father’s name is Valentin. He works as a driver. I have an older brother, who is 20 years old. His name is Zhivko. He is a student. In my free time I go out with friends I love dancing, chatting and painting. I take part in a majorette group. I love everything connected with music. It makes our life more beautiful. I adore it.


         My name is Stephanie Encheva. I’m fifteen years old. I’m in Year 9. I study in a Professional   High School of Economics Professor Dr. Dimitar Tabakov in Sliven. I live in the city of Sliven. In my family we are 4 people. I have a little brother who is six years and his name is Emil. He goes to kindergarten. I love my family. I think I have the most wonderful family. My hobby is dancing. Dances just appeal to me. I have been dancing since I was five. I started in the kindergarten and in the 3rd class I was enrolled in a ballet "Barbie" When was in the 8th grade I started to dance for another ballet - "Grace." Dances describe grace showing the mental state of those who dance. They make me feel good and happy. When I'm mad about sth bad which happened to me, dancing comforts me. I step into another world where everything is beautiful and peaceful. At least for a moment, I forget everything negative. Dances must be performed with feeling if you want to achieve something and have good results. Dances fill me with life and energy. Besides dancing I love going out with friends, watching movies, chatting with friends in my free time. Sometimes I like to help at home with the household chores.

         
           Name: Todor Vasilev
           Address: 10, Fifth Street, village Mechkarevo, region Sliven, Bulgaria
          Telephone: +359883369455
          E-mail: toshko.vasilev@yahoo.com
          Date-of-birth: 1996.01.26
          Family:
          Mother - Violeta. She is forty-one years old and she is a nurse.
          Father - Svetoslav. He is fifty-two years old and he is a dispatcher.
          Brother - Atanas. He is fourteen years old and he is a student at High School of Economics.
         Interests:
          Music - Dance, Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, Rock, Dubstep
          Sport - football, volleyball, snooker, track-and-field athletics, F1, swimming, tennis
        Films - Pirates of the Caribbean, Step Up, Fast and Furious, The Expendables, Lord of the Rings, Fisica O Quimica 
           Computer games: FIFA, FIFA Manager, Need for Speed, Mount and Blade, Skyrim
           Books - Don Quijote de la Mancha
          Hobbies: I love dancing, listening to music, playing games, watching football matches, work-out (jogging, push-ups, etc.), cycling, mountaineering, traveling, and going sight-seeing

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder